jennifer lopez 2011 album cover

images makeup Jennifer Lopez 2011 jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. jennifer lopez 2011 album
  • jennifer lopez 2011 album



  • glus
    10-21 08:32 PM
    All,
    I submitted my first application on July 2nd. since I did not get receipt notice till Aug 16th so I filled the second (as back up) one on Aug 16th. Later I did get my receipt notices for July 2nd.
    Though, I did put stop payment on the checks for the appliaction filled on Aug 16th but yesterday, I received their receipt notices.
    Now, I have two A#s one for July 2nd applications and another one for Aug 16th appliaction.
    I was planning to just sit on it and do not respond to finger printing notice or any communciation from USCIS for Aug 16th application and hence causing it to get rejected.
    The reason I do not want to communicate with USCIS is that I don't want any confusion and hence anything happen to my July 2nd application.
    Is it a right strategy? Please comment.

    OK, everyone knows that double I485 was not a good idea. However, many people had done it and I was one who was thinking of it, but did not do it. As per my attorney's advise, stopping a check issued to a governmental entity is not legal. On these grounds, I decided not to file 2nd time.

    I guess the best way would be to withdraw the second petition. One can do that by writing a letter stating the reason for withdrawal and sending it to the appropriate service center (with tracking number.) Of course, the reason should be true, "Due to the July Visa Bulletin fiasco and indications that my first I485 could have been lost, I sent out a second application which is should not be considered anymore," or something like that. Withdrawal of the second I485 would, most likely, be the safest way to go about it.

    Regards,





    wallpaper jennifer lopez 2011 album jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. girlfriend 2011 Jennifer Lopez
  • girlfriend 2011 Jennifer Lopez



  • nacho
    07-15 06:23 AM
    USCIS is not required to return your adjustment of status applications within any timeframe. If your number becomes current before you receive your applications back, i suggest that you send in new applications and indicate on the I-485 that you submitted adjustment of status applications in July 2007 and have not yet received any correspondence from USCIS on the case.

    Can a core team member comment on this please?





    jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. images Jennifer Lopez-On The
  • images Jennifer Lopez-On The



  • chanduv23
    08-10 11:03 AM
    Hello All

    My employer paid me for my 485 application,he gave me his personal checks in the name of uscis, i applied with those checks, now i hear that
    "The Address Printed On your checks Must Match the adress given in work sheets[in 485]"
    I am confused,will they accept the application,checks are not cashed yet,applied on july18th
    Please Help


    R u sure? Mine don't match - where did u get this info?





    2011 girlfriend 2011 Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. Jennifer Lopez ALBUM TITLE:
  • Jennifer Lopez ALBUM TITLE:



  • desighee
    10-28 12:21 AM
    Happy diwali to everybody.
    IV Folks,on this occassion I would like to quote a famous shloka from Geeta spoken by none other than the supreme personality of God head, the omni present lord Krishna:
    "Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
    Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani"

    the gist of which is "keep doing your good deed and do not worry about the results,the lord shall bestow you with what you deserve"
    Folks, a lot of GC aspirants (like myself) are some of the best and the brightest people in the world,yet we are struggling in our lives due to this immigration mess created by an immigration system which is downright archaic and discriminatory.
    Our only fault is that we are ambitious and we want to succeed in the land of opportunities .We have this almost uncanny optimism to see light at the end of this immigration tunnel that seems to have no end.Yet everday we login to IV and other immigration websites to see if our fate has changed overnight,if the prority numbers became current,if the priority dates moved up by 6 months(and God forbids down by 3 years),if the HR5882 passed or it didn't because the senate decided to take the "horse rights" bill .Yet, we talk about flower campaigns to somehow make our voices heard, to somehow defend ourselves from the media assault launched by people like lou dobbs who constantly equate us with the illegals.We somehow try to do a failed attempt to distinguish our selves from the those guys who jump over from mexico border and work as labourers.We want to shout at the top of our lungs that we are not illegals, we are pefectly legal people who came to this great country of opportunities upon the invitation of US employers,we are doctors,engineers,scientists and phDs who probably pay more social security taxes then average population and who may never get that money back.All we want in return is a way for us and our spouses to work and live a decent life and live out the American dream without being exploited by the employers who is hell bent upon screwing us.This country is greatest in the world but somebody needs to hear the genuine voices coming from this strata of society.I have full faith that this country has the basic values of equality ingrained in system and we need to do our part to make sure those values are upheld when it comes to legal immigrants.

    Please keep doing your part and one day we'll see the light at the end of this tunnel.The rights of legal immigrants will certainly one day find preference over the rights of horses.



    more...


    jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. Jennifer Lopez#39;s new single
  • Jennifer Lopez#39;s new single



  • m306m
    07-31 04:18 PM
    Hello,
    I have a question, this is about my mom's H1 B visa. Her H1B visa is about to expire in one month.(she had a maximum stay for 6 years). But my grandfather had applied for a greencard process for my mom through family based and we are 2 months away from getting the visa numbers. So Is there any way my mom can extend her H1B. She is currently working as a teacher. (There are lot of options for people who applied for Greencard process through employment, but I don't see any for family based greencard process). Any help would be really appreciated.
    Thank You.

    Are you sure she is 2 months away in getting her visa number current? For example if her priority date is Jan 1st 1998 and they are currently processing Nov 1st 1997. It seems like you mother will be current in 2 months but it could take USCIS 2 years to move forward 2 months in processing. Processing dates don't move by calendar time.

    Maybe I am misunderstanding your question. If so please ignore the above.

    If she has been out of the country for any significant amount of time during the 6 years she can file an extension for that time. I would not recommend that she continue to work if the H1 has expired and I think you should consult an attorney to figure out her options.





    jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. Jennifer Lopez Brave
  • Jennifer Lopez Brave



  • johnwright03
    06-14 10:16 PM
    does anyone the fate of future GC aspirants...i mean the people who are not in the run for 485...whose Labor is not approved...does anyone until when the pd going to stay current...of course the bulletin says pd might retrogess in the month of September for indian born nationalities...?? is there any chance that the pd might retrogess in the next month itself..??
    well, i just applied for my PERM...i am not sure if i my perm wud get approved by the big day ( July 31st)...??????

    Lots of Hurdles in Life.....
    but, Life is a Camera, face it with a SMILE...!!!



    more...


    jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. Album Jennifer Lopez 2011
  • Album Jennifer Lopez 2011



  • reddymjm
    04-24 09:32 AM
    Good Question. Why no one from IV posted that yet?





    2010 images Jennifer Lopez-On The jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. makeup Jennifer Lopez 2011
  • makeup Jennifer Lopez 2011



  • sunofeast_gc
    01-14 01:38 AM
    I work for company A (Big American company), my EB3 LC and I-140 is approved (PD March 2003). I am in 7th year of my H1b and 2 months ago I got 3 years extension of my H1b visa based on approved LC and I-140.

    I got a offer from company B (small American company) and C ( Indian consulting company). I am thinking to join company B they are ready to apply my case in EB2 category but I am not sure about the job security in company B, so I want to apply H1 extension through both Company B and C .

    I have two questions:

    1) Can I get extension of 3 years from both company B and C based on my EB3 LC and I-140 Approval from Company A.
    2) If I join company B now, can I join company C in future incase something wrong goes with company B.

    Any help will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks,



    more...


    jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. Here#39;s Jennifer#39;s next single
  • Here#39;s Jennifer#39;s next single



  • pappu
    07-30 10:25 AM
    Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.

    I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.

    If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.

    I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.

    USCIS leaders too have meetings where organizations can take part. But one has to go to DC and take part in them during office hours. IV has met with their leadership a few times for our admin fixes.

    Other avenue to meet USCIS is via their state offices. I had passed this information to state chapter leaders many months ago so that they start building relationship with the office in each state assigned the task of interfacing with community groups like IV in each state. I know MI chapter had reported that they established contact but do not know if they pursued it further and if other chapters too succeeded in making progress.

    These calls with Ombudsman are important because they are attended by USCS and probably other officials from DHS. It is a time to talk about policy matters, recommendations, response of these recommendations from USCIS, and delays in their implementation. That can help bring positive changes for everyone rather than questions about individual cases. Just my opinion.





    hair Jennifer Lopez ALBUM TITLE: jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. jennifer lopez album cover
  • jennifer lopez album cover



  • India76
    06-04 09:33 AM
    Is there going to be CIR Debate in senate today?



    more...


    jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. house MC: Jennifer Lopez
  • house MC: Jennifer Lopez



  • ftbakhru
    06-18 03:07 PM
    My experience is that interview dates for Nov won't show up until Oct.





    hot Jennifer Lopez#39;s new single jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. jennifer lopez 2011 pictures.
  • jennifer lopez 2011 pictures.



  • prom2
    10-25 05:30 PM
    Hi prom2, thanks for continuing this thread. Could you rename it to early-June filers or something more broad? Or maybe even the same name as the previous thread? That way, the same members can simply join this thread. Your present title is way too specific and with all the other similar threads out there, we might be missed by some members.

    Hi, Why did you ask me rename the thread with a broader name?, it is June 07 filers - General Tracker, seems broader enough.

    Thanks.



    more...


    house 2011 jennifer lopez on floor jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. 2011 JENNIFER LOPEZ – ON THE
  • 2011 JENNIFER LOPEZ – ON THE



  • franklin
    02-12 06:04 PM
    But quality of life is determined by the freedom and once you get your GC then you will be able to do anything, right ? or I am thinking wrong.

    Maybe yes - Quality of Life is highly subjective and personal. For example, I value very highly how I am treated at my current employer. I love the work, the people, and my environment. I have some potentially VERY exciting projects coming up in the next few years that could do wonders for my resume. I've been at the same company for 5 years and have built up some serious company loyalty :)

    Also, are you talking about the risk involved in changing jobs because of H1B transfer process. Because I am a contractor and all consulting companies are MORE or LESS the same. They all try to make money out of you. So I am trying to understand what kind of risk is that.

    Your thoghts are important. Please let me know.

    Thanks

    For me, the risk involved in changing a job just so I can jump into an EB2 category is too great. By risk, I mean losing the work environment, colleagues, potential experience - THAT is the quality of life I would be giving up. Of course, your job sounds entirely different, being a consulting basis. So I can totally appreciate how you may prioritize differently - meaning finalizing your green card status as soon as you can.

    If I was in your shoes, yes - I would probably do exactly what you are thinking of.

    Like I said though, its a personal choice





    tattoo Jennifer Lopez Brave jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. 2011 jennifer lopez 2011
  • 2011 jennifer lopez 2011



  • snathan
    05-29 09:17 PM
    Get a good attorney to solve this issue as practically speaking, you were out of status from period of 2006-2008 as your Company A's Approval overrided your university H1.

    USCIS is expecting that you submitted Company A's Approval for transfer instead of University's H1B Approval

    This is not a legal advise. Please get in touch with a immigration attorney.

    I dont think is correct and its misleading. I dont think one company's H1 approval will override other H1B.



    more...


    pictures Album Jennifer Lopez 2011 jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. 2011 Album Cover: Love?
  • 2011 Album Cover: Love?



  • rkumar18
    07-08 11:22 PM
    Even I feel very selfish to go ask for their help for a set of relatively well to do, when we know we don't pay taxes in "motherland" Most of us graduated on Goverment Money and not giving anything back.

    what an irony...asking our government to help us become permanent residents to another country!!





    dresses jennifer lopez 2011 pictures. jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. Jennifer Lopez has a lot of
  • Jennifer Lopez has a lot of



  • prom2
    10-25 05:26 PM
    I got the same response about AP (same RD), approved Oct 17, not received yet.

    Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.



    more...


    makeup Here#39;s Jennifer#39;s next single jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. 2011 jennifer lopez on floor
  • 2011 jennifer lopez on floor



  • wandmaker
    10-30 07:29 AM
    Goto the SSA office in person, you will be done in an hour or less. No mailing hazzles.

    Do we have to go in person to the SSN office to apply for SSN based on EAD for a person who's on H4 before ?





    girlfriend 2011 jennifer lopez 2011 jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. #39;Extra#39; Helps Jennifer Lopez
  • #39;Extra#39; Helps Jennifer Lopez



  • thamizhan
    07-18 10:43 AM
    Another coverage...
    http://www.hardbeatnews.com/editor/RTE/my_documents/my_files/details.asp?newsid=13192&title=Top%20Stories





    hairstyles house MC: Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez 2011 album cover. Multi-faceted Jennifer Lopez
  • Multi-faceted Jennifer Lopez



  • lj_rr
    07-31 04:15 PM
    Any inputs?





    ssbaruah@yahoo.com
    04-29 09:07 PM
    Thanks you very much for your reply.

    I have paystub till Jan 09 . All the copanies are asking for recent paystub, but I don't have. My question is:

    If any company interest to transfer my H1B, how it will work for me ?





    GetGC08
    07-30 06:29 PM
    Hello,

    I just received RFE for I-140.
    I-140 Details:
    I have applied I-140 under EB2 India.
    I have BS(3 years) with computer science & MCA(MS 3 years) in computer science. So total 6 years of education in computer science(3 yrs BS + 3 yrs MS).
    Also I have 1.5 years(18 months) of experience after completing my MS. I have submitted my experience letter at the time of filling labor But USCIS didn't ask anything regarding experience.

    In labor(PERM) we mentioned Masters required
    & Major field of study is Computers.

    Do I qualify for EB2?? Plz let me know.

    RFE details:
    1) Degree evaluation(what's the procedure?)
    &
    2) They want most recent W2 for 2007.

    In 2007(W2) I got paid $59K(gross) & in LCA(H1B) prevailing wage mentioned is $55k.

    In labor(PERM) prevailing wage mentioned is $63K & offered wage mentioned is $65K.

    Difference between W2 & Prevailing wage in labor(PERM) is $4000($63K - $59K).
    Difference between W2 & Offered wage in labor(PERM) is $6000($65K - $59K).
    Is this a serious problem???

    My labor already got approved.
    My company is financially very good.

    Now which wage USCIS consider or match with W2??

    I will really appreciate your response.

    Thanks.