Julie Benz

images Julie Benz Picture Julie Benz. julie-enz - Julie Benz
  • julie-enz - Julie Benz

  • mrajatish
    03-28 11:38 PM
    Get your 140 approved and then move,

    wallpaper julie-enz - Julie Benz Julie Benz. Julie Benz
  • Julie Benz

  • ajaykk
    02-21 01:36 PM
    Just a quick update, the company B confirmed that they are going to provide me EVL mentioning me as FT. I gave them the below format which I got from the forum and they are ok with it. Now my question is do I need to invoke AC21 when I join company B, will there be any issues to my wife who is on EAD with my original petitioner A?

    Employment Verification Letter
    From: Date: 03/08/2011
    Sr Manager,
    Company Name.
    Atlanta, GA

    The Director,
    U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services,

    Re: Employment Verification of Mr.ABC
    Dear Sir/Madam,

    This letter is to certify that Mr.ABC has joined <Company name>. on 7th March 2011 as a Senior Software Developer) with an annual salary of $XXX.
    Although, his employment is at-will, he will be working as a permanent full-time employee.
    His duties at <Company name> include:
    � <Duties>
    We expect to continue to utilize his skills in this position after approval of his form I-485 and subsequently, his approval of Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).

    If you have any questions you are welcome to contact me.

    Truly Yours,
    XXX, Sr. Manager,

    Julie Benz. Julie Benz
  • Julie Benz

  • FinalGC
    02-24 09:08 AM
    My wife is studying for Nursing and hence I know the anser. Either General Nursing or BSN will allow you to give the RN exam. However, before that have your crendtials evaluated by www.wes.org, so that an US equivalency is established. Based on that you can apply for the RN exam.

    General Nursing is equivalent to an Associate in Nursing. For future promitions, BSN is better.

    2011 Julie Benz Julie Benz. Julie Benz Photo
  • Julie Benz Photo

  • AllIzzWell
    03-08 12:05 PM

    Thank you so much for your quick reply. Your feedback helps.

    Due to family reasons, my wife (H4) has to visit India, do you think even for H4 they will issue Admin processing. I work for a bank and have all the legal documents.

    Any advise.


    Julie Benz. Julie Benz of Dexter
  • Julie Benz of Dexter

  • LostInGCProcess
    09-01 09:08 PM
    I posted this question on another thread but its on page 38-39, so thought I might post as a new thread so that I can get some answer to my concerns...

    I renewed my EAD thru e-filing. Everything was ok but the address to send the Confirmation Receipt is TSC. My initial I-485 is at NSC. My address did not change anytime from the time I applied I-485.

    I entered the correct info in question 11..which was:

    Have you ever before applied for employment auth. form USCIS?
    X Yes(if yes, continue below)
    I checked yes

    which USCIS office?

    My answer:

    LINCOLN, NE date: 08/14/2007

    Should I be worried about this or can I just feel its okay?

    Is this something okay?

    Please let me know....Thanks.

    Julie Benz. julie benz
  • julie benz

  • RadioactveChimp
    05-02 09:26 PM
    nice! actually that's pretty creative!


    Julie Benz. Julie Benz Talks Twitter
  • Julie Benz Talks Twitter

  • India_USA
    07-28 08:23 AM
    so many complications, so many rules to know - we might as well be immigration attorneys!! we (or at least some of us) pretty much know more about the INS and immigration laws than the average immigration attorney :D

    2010 Julie Benz Julie Benz. Julie Benz Picture
  • Julie Benz Picture

  • patricia
    01-28 02:47 AM
    Informative response sparked a few new questions : Why would one have to start Isonazid if the chest x-ray is negative? Is latent TB akin to being a carrier of HIV waiting to see if AIDS develops? What happens if I am ever exposed to TB again? Did the infected person have an active TB infection?


    Julie Benz. Julie Benz at 58th Annual ACE
  • Julie Benz at 58th Annual ACE

  • Blog Feeds
    05-25 08:30 AM
    Two little-known types of immigrant visas are the T and the U visas. The T visa is for people innocently involved in human trafficking, and the U visa is for victims of crime. The U visa's basic purpose is to make it easier for police to prosecute those who commit violence.

    Both types of visas were discussed in a recent Dallas Morning News (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/052010dnmetuvisa.8c47617.html) article. Here are excerpts from the article, beginning with a discussion of the U visa:

    The visas began flowing only 18 months ago and the majority have gone to domestic violence victims, say officials from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

    Under the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act, up to 10,000 such visas are authorized annually. Illegal immigrants may receive such visas if they've suffered "substantial" physical or mental abuse from criminal activity and, among other things, a law enforcement agency certifies they have information on criminal activity. The visa can lead to permanent legal residency status.

    The issuing of U visas comes at a tense time in the national immigration debate, amid a polarizing crackdown and potentially broader policing powers against immigrants in Arizona. And it illuminates a prickly point of justice: Should the federal government give illegal immigrants special treatment for a societal good such as fighting violent crime?

    The Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act created both the U visa and the T visa. They're near the end of a complex network of visas, A through V.

    T visas, for those involved in human trafficking, began flowing in 2002, but the flow of U visas was delayed as regulations on issuance were hammered out. In the last three full fiscal years, only about 250 to 300 T visas have been approved of the maximum annual allotment of 5,000.

    In the last fiscal year, ending in September 2009, the federal government authorized 5,825 U visas. In the first five months of this fiscal year, nearly 5,000 such visas were given. There are about 6,600 visa applications pending, and the 10,000 allotment is expected to be reached as early as next month, said Maria Elena Garcia Upson, a spokeswoman for the immigration agency.

    More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/9QAoUnEU-G4/)

    hair Julie Benz Photo Julie Benz. Actress Julie Benz and
  • Actress Julie Benz and

  • santa123
    06-09 07:52 PM
    Hello Everyone,

    I must be newest member here. Our company attorney (fragomen) is going to file/send I-140 application today.

    I am excited to join the loooong queue forward!


    Since you applied recently, can you share the list of docs you sent to the attorneys for filing 140? are you EB2 or 3?


    Julie Benz. Julie Benz
  • Julie Benz

  • reddy_h
    08-12 02:02 PM
    Unfortunately no! Only your employer or lawyer can tell you.

    hot Julie Benz of Dexter Julie Benz. Julie Benz
  • Julie Benz

  • arnet
    11-02 12:33 PM
    if you need attroney, i can suggest few like rajivkhanna at immigration.com, sheila murthy at murthys.com, sonal mehta at nankin.com/mehtaverma.html, shusterman at shusterman.com. if they are out of state people, you can do teleconference.

    if you have any legal advise questions, you can post your question to the attroney sonal mehta vema who gives free legal counsel in IV forum, check the following threads to know how to post a question:


    Disclaimer: use it at your risk. I'm not an immigration attroney, consult one for your situations as laws/procedures are changing often.

    I am in NYC. My wife's attorney Stephen Perlitsh, is just too busy to give us some career guidance and cancels our appointments in last moment. I have no problem paying a good fee if I can get a real good prefessional advice, it is very essential for us in this retrogressed scenerio.

    R u specilising in Residencies and fellowships etcc?? I will PM u though.


    house HQ Julie Benz Pictures Julie Benz. Julie Benz
  • Julie Benz

  • baburob2
    04-29 10:40 PM
    Gurus Pls help

    I was with Company A whn I got married which had my visa and I 94 till Nov 08,2006. My wife wnt to consul. and got her visa and I-94 till same date.
    I came back to US alone and changed to company B in July 06 and got my I-94 till 2009. Since my wife came to USA after that she didnt get her xtension.
    i forgot to file for her xtension.
    I had to agn change the company C in Dec 06. Thats whn i realised her I-94 expired in Nov. I applied for her I 539. But it wasnt approved by INS.
    I have decided to send her back before 180 days, because if she crosses 180 days, it can be a 3 yr ban.
    She will have to go back to consulate now now for visa stamping. Will she have a problem?

    Thank u
    Why don't you apply your H1B in premium rather. Strictly speaking she has have gone out of status. But at the worst case, the USCIS will just approve her I-539 as non extension of status (which means she doesn't get a new I-94 with the extension and rather just gets a H4 approval and would be asked to go to the home consulate for visa stamping and reentry.) . Hence my bet would be to wait for her I-539 approval and then make the decision. But most likely her I-539 extension of status would be just approved (ie she would get a new I-94 with new extension date ) and she doesn't have to travel back to the consulate.

    tattoo julie benz Julie Benz. Julie Benz Julie Benz attends
  • Julie Benz Julie Benz attends

  • nixstor
    08-23 11:10 AM
    Address change (AR-11) has to be filed irrespective of whether your GC is in process or not. Even International students have to file AR-11.


    pictures Julie Benz Talks Twitter Julie Benz. Julie Benz courtesy RavenU (CC
  • Julie Benz courtesy RavenU (CC

  • viveksri
    06-19 12:46 PM
    p7810456, makemygc ,

    I really don�t know which letter/word in the title of thread makes you think about �VISA BULLETIN�. Moreover USCIS is not the one that issue Monthly Visa Bulletin.

    Anyway I have changed the title.


    dresses Julie Benz Julie Benz. Sarah (Julie Benz)
  • Sarah (Julie Benz)

  • srn04
    01-19 12:04 PM
    Thank you very much.


    makeup Julie Benz at 58th Annual ACE Julie Benz. HQ Julie Benz Pictures
  • HQ Julie Benz Pictures

  • sabithanair84
    04-23 03:05 PM
    Thank you, I looked through the blog but it didnt have any posts that could answer my queries. I am just trying to find out if it is ok to travel if I have a pending case with USCIS? Also, if my H4 goes out of status on 09/23/2010, then does that mean I have immediately leave the country? Any answers would help, thanks.

    girlfriend Julie Benz Julie Benz attends Julie Benz. Julie Benz ( Dexter ) à la
  • Julie Benz ( Dexter ) à la

  • kevinkris
    06-24 08:40 PM
    I am in same boat..
    Donno what to do..

    But after all my research, it's better to work with that employer A for say 1 or 2 years or if possible until you get GC for sometime and then move..

    Since the PD is Mar 2005, hopefully you will get with in a year or year and half..

    Good luck..

    Other possibility is use EAD to work with Company A and also do part-time but you will loose H1 status.. which is scary..


    my GC is applied for future employment by company A on july2007.I did concurrent filing of 140 and 485.My I-140 approved on Feb 2008 and waiting for 485 approval. My PD belongs to 2005 mar EB2.
    I am still working with my old company B .
    My question is Am i eligible to change company C
    without working for company A( My GC sponsored company).Can I file AC21 without working for GC sponsored company? Please i need somebody advice.

    hairstyles Julie Benz Julie Benz. Julie Benz Picture / Photo
  • Julie Benz Picture / Photo

  • pathiren
    05-25 07:02 AM
    Can someone take care of my donor access too.
    Here's my donation info: $100 in from me. Paypal (Unique Transaction ID #20T60510UC356650H)


    06-20 12:10 PM
    I am also in the same boat as you and my attorney has sent my Labor ETA 750 to DOL for changing the box 15. It is good to change it now at Labor stage as there is quite lot rejection at I140 stage if your degree is 3 years..so it is better to have it ammended at Labor stage.

    I would say all those who are waiting on Labor with 3 Years degree should make sure that your Labor states that it a "combination" else you will be trouble.

    - GCDreamzz
    My two cents.
    My labor was certified with three year's bachelor's degree. Can you please elaborate what is this box # 15, I do have a copy of my labor application. I want to point this out to my attorney. Thanks.

    03-29 01:06 AM
    the webfax letter is great and articulate and I dont undermine its value. But what i meant was another one based on just the hard country quota dilemma/eb3 ;A petition highlighting that even with the pro provisions our status will remain unchanged unless a amendment corrects it or provides a interim relief.
    I dont think the fax would motivate any senator to present a amendment on the floor.It would surely educate and maybe earn their sympathy but would it do any good for our numbers??
    A hard copy with full name,city,state of all members ..would that not mean a little bit more to them.I am not debating the work put in by the volunteers /admins its value is unparellel and hats off to all of you.
    But the situation is getting so desperate that no measure seems inappropriate right now. Shoot all your arrows atleast one may strike or hit close to the aim!