youngest father in world

images world youngest father youngest father in world. (Daily Mail: World#39;s Youngest
  • (Daily Mail: World#39;s Youngest



  • marinab
    05-24 09:50 AM
    Hi,Kirupa,thanks for replying.I figured it out:page itself was loading into the Frame,all I had to do set Frame width to auto.
    Thanks anyway.





    wallpaper (Daily Mail: World#39;s Youngest youngest father in world. The youngest father in the
  • The youngest father in the



  • LostInGCProcess
    02-24 05:33 PM
    Hi-

    I will be applying for my 3rd H1-B extension soon. If for some reason the H1-B renewal gets rejected, do rules allow for applying for a H1-B transfer soon after the rejection.

    Thanks

    If your 3rd H1B renewal is rejected and lets assume your current H1 also is expired, then you would have to leave US immediately. There is no grace period as such. But practically, if it takes some time to windup, there is nothing much you could do about it.

    If the extension is rejected before the current H1 expires, you have the chance to file again thru the same employer or another one.

    However, keep in mind, you can always challenge the decision of USCIS, if you think you have a strong case.

    Chao





    youngest father in world. Youngest Father In World. his
  • Youngest Father In World. his



  • TeddyKoochu
    01-26 12:54 PM
    I have been working in US continously since May 2003. I have not committed a single crime other than an occasional traffic ticket. I have a fantastic work ethic and can give tons of references of clients and people who I have worked with. I have paid taxes at the rate 25% to 28% in the last 6 years. I pay property taxes. I have never missed or been late on a single credit card or rent or bill payment. I have excellent credit history. After 6 years now recently I wanted to go to India to see my ailing father who had a heart attack and my attorney warned me that since I am on H1 visa and working as a consultant and am not a full time employee I should NOT go to India since the US consulate in India is rejecting or deffering issuing of visas quoting various reasons. They are basically trying to make life miserable for people regardless of their experience or value they bring to the table. What am I supposed to do? Do you just want me to go back to India - is that the end game here? I will if thats what you want. I will pull my money from the US economy I have invested in. Stop paying county and property and federal taxes. Stop paying license fees every year to the county. I will stop paying the humongous H1B visa extension fees. I hope this is what you want as you build your country's future with illegal immigrants whom you seem to favor more than people who are here legally. I wont even tell you how frustrating it has been to wait for Green Card which seems beyond possible!

    Amazingly well said, great.





    2011 The youngest father in the youngest father in world. World Youngest iPhone
  • World Youngest iPhone



  • bidhanc
    04-19 02:47 PM
    Hi,

    I just got back from Mumbai.
    My Indian passport was issued here in the States.
    My last place of work in India was Delhi (that was in 2000,where I got my initial visa done).
    But I am a resident of Bhubaneswar.

    I opted for Mumbai as it was going to be my port of entry.
    Did not get any such warning or mail.
    So not much trouble as far as the stamping was concerned.

    Don't understand why they would try and compel you to move to your own district. This must be a recent thing.

    Important question is, if they refuse to stamp at your first choice, how do you get the 2nd appointment at your own district? And will it be worth the trouble.
    Sorry, don't know abt that.

    Bidhan



    more...


    youngest father in world. World Youngest Father at 13
  • World Youngest Father at 13



  • abdulazeez77
    08-11 08:11 AM
    Hello All,

    I have my H1B stamp and my wife has a H4 stamp from my old employer valid until December 2007. I transferred my employer in Jan 2007 and have a new I-797 valid until 2009. My wife now wants to travel outside the country and come back in a month (September 2007). Can she travel with her current stamping? What documents does she needs at the port of entry when she comes back (my I-797?). Would appreciate very much if someone can help. This is fairly urgent since she has to travel next week.

    Regards,
    Azeez





    youngest father in world. father of the youngest in
  • father of the youngest in



  • seebi
    03-14 09:19 AM
    Thanks desi3933 for the USCIS links.



    more...


    youngest father in world. youngest father in world. World Youngest Father at 13
  • youngest father in world. World Youngest Father at 13



  • gemini23
    11-21 10:30 AM
    the above scenario was if you were mnaintaing H1 status. if you are working using EAD then ofcourse your current status wont be H1 bur AOS hence you will send proof of that.

    The idea is to show that you are here legally and if working prrof of that authorization thorough a visa or EAD.

    Thanks waitingforlong. And the proof of AOS would be 485 receipts right?





    2010 Youngest Father In World. his youngest father in world. world youngest father
  • world youngest father



  • invincibleasian
    02-05 07:24 PM
    Quit the company asap and transfer the h1 to a diff company!



    more...


    youngest father in world. world#39;s youngest fashion
  • world#39;s youngest fashion



  • shana04
    02-06 09:50 AM
    I just wanted to bump this and get people's opinion on what paper work and other things we should be aware of by not changing the employers who sponsered our green card, but have applied for 485, have I-140 approved (180 days passed since I-140 approval and I-485 receipt dates) and received EAD/AP.

    I guess lot of people are in this category. So far, the only advise I have seen is: Extend H1 instead of using EAD.

    You have understand the pros and cons for H1 vs EAD

    H1:
    1. Expensive
    2. If for some reason there is an RFE or for that matter any thing, you can always fall back on h1 and then fight for your case
    3. if employer revokes I 140 in your case (it would not affect) but you know uscsis. so be careful and H1 helps

    EAD:
    1. Flexibility
    2. more options
    3. you can be out of status
    4. no employer problems
    5. if you have gap, when you extend. then you will be out of job
    6. you cannot fall back on H1

    so you need to decide.

    good luck





    hair World Youngest iPhone youngest father in world. World#39;s Youngest Boy web
  • World#39;s Youngest Boy web



  • s416504
    02-24 03:05 PM
    I think best thing to apply your GC as soon as possible. You are running out of time if you need to move to Employer B. For GC, you don't have to join B. If A can apply EB1 then very good but make sure it's big company. My EB1 denied because small orgnisation & then I applied my EB3 thru diff employer.



    more...


    youngest father in world. as the world#39;s youngest
  • as the world#39;s youngest



  • gc_on_demand
    12-02 09:51 AM
    What are chances of Dream Act? --> No one can predict. Depends on how Bush era tax cut bill goes through. Dems has added few provision to please Republicans so they are improving chances.

    What are the chances of including our provisions in the bill? --> At this point Republicans want enforcement. They may not bargain for legal immigration in this bill. Rather they may prefer to add some tough rule for dreamers.

    What happens if the bill passes without our provisions? ---> We will still have a chance to have our bill as piecemeal or just sit and watch


    What happens if the bill fails? --> I hope they get it done, Dreamers are more enthusiastic than us and unless they get it these lawmakers will not think about us. Also they can set example that piecemeal is possible.

    WHAT ARE OUR CHANCES IN 2011? --> As I said if dreamer can get their bill done, and CHC doesn't hold any piecemeal in future chances are there. but I doubt CHC will allow any legal immigration bill until Dems are in power of either of house.

    See reply in red





    hot World Youngest Father at 13 youngest father in world. World Youngest Father at 13
  • World Youngest Father at 13



  • just_waiting
    10-17 04:08 PM
    Thanks SmartBoy. I agree, I should have looked around. My I-140 is approved so I assume I shouldn't have any problem. Thanks again.



    more...


    house Before him, the youngest youngest father in world. World#39;s Youngest Tattoo Artist
  • World#39;s Youngest Tattoo Artist



  • wizpal
    02-26 09:55 AM
    She could pursue Masters on H4 visa as well. It has its own merits and disadvantages. Advantages are she would be eligible to in-state tution waiver(Which is significant) and could complete the program at her own pace. Disadvantage is that she would NOT be eligible for any scholorship and can not work while on H4.





    tattoo father of the youngest in youngest father in world. Dat at 13
  • Dat at 13



  • nagio
    01-08 07:40 AM
    Did you try the counter passport collection option?

    https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/CourierSystem.aspx



    more...


    pictures youngest father in world. World Youngest Father at 13 youngest father in world. world#39;s youngest mother.
  • world#39;s youngest mother.



  • arnab221
    10-29 03:11 PM
    Source: NumbersUSA.com

    A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.

    --------------------
    I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.


    Right.. Here they go again . I heard "ENFORCEMENT ONLY" Bills from the past 2 years now . The White House has a "NO MATCH" rule which was exactly like the SAVE :D Act ( How do they come up with these names ) ? The NO MATCH rule was blocked 2 times in a row by US Judges . I wonder why do they waste time drafting these non starters. Waste of paper and Printer ink is at the most that these Bills go to .. "SAVE" the trees at least .





    dresses World Youngest Father at 13 youngest father in world. Youngest W. Cup cricketer
  • Youngest W. Cup cricketer



  • thomachan72
    04-21 03:53 PM
    Where is accountability of money.
    How much have they got till now?
    What will they do if they get more ?
    Who is managing the money?

    Sometimes you will be ridiculed when you care but care anyway.
    Sometimes you will be cheated when you try to help but help anyway.
    After all ..... it was never between you and them.

    Mother Theresa

    I comend those who donated.



    more...


    makeup world#39;s youngest fashion youngest father in world. Before him, the youngest
  • Before him, the youngest



  • DSLStart
    12-17 11:53 AM
    Congrats man!
    hame aam khane se matlab hain, guthli ginney se matlab nahin ... ;-)

    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.

    Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).

    So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.

    Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your file comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....





    girlfriend Dat at 13 youngest father in world. Proud father: Nanu Ram Jogi
  • Proud father: Nanu Ram Jogi



  • Saralayar
    09-24 12:45 PM
    After 09/18 I got NUD almost everyday until today

    Now NUD = No Updates to Date ..... :o
    Good One.. :D





    hairstyles as the world#39;s youngest youngest father in world. World#39;s Youngest Monarch
  • World#39;s Youngest Monarch



  • bkn96
    11-25 04:53 PM
    Hi kprgroup

    I am in similar situation, I want to hear from you, I left my contact details at PM. Please contact..





    drsilver
    July 5th, 2006, 05:27 PM
    OK, I've got it all figured out. (I confess, I've got nothing figured out, but it felt good to write that.)

    Spent the long weekend reading up on this digital camera stuff and I've decided to go Nikon. Made this decision because I've got a relationship with their systems and some good, old glass that can still be used. Maybe not the best situation with new technology, but certainly not useless.

    My quandary now is whether to go with a new D200 or a good used D70. In the past, that would have been an easy decision. When these were the tools of my trade, I was always shooting with one-generation-old technology. When everyone else was shooting with F3s, I used F2s. When the F4 came out, I snatched up a couple of discarded F3s. Made plenty of fine pictures that way.

    My concern now is the pace of technology change. Digital photography is in its infancy. One reviewer's opinion is that 1 digital year is about 25 human years. So, 4-year-old digital technology is from the stone age.

    Is that really true? It sounds like the D70 is a pretty good, battle-tested box which, over the last few years, has made a ton of perfectly fine images. Is it worth spending twice the money to get the newest and bestest?

    One thing that caught my eye is that it sounds like the D200 is quite a bit sturdier than its older brother. I used to beat the snot out of my equipment back in the day, so that was important. Now, probably, not so much. I did read, though, that all the buttons and doors and every possible opening in the D200 is gasket sealed. I live in Seattle, so any camera I own is gonna get rained on. That's a big selling point for me.

    I also read that the D200 will also work a little better with my old manual-focus lenses; mainly in the metering department. But neither will let you swap out the viewfinder glass, so I'm stuck with straight ground glass. That was never easy to focus on and my eyes aren't any younger. Guess I'll eventually be investing in at least a few AF lenses.

    Tip (or rant, depending on your disposition) Of the Day
    (I'm trying to give as much as I take on the board):

    As far as camera metering is concerned, it doesn't interest me all that much. If you're at all serious about photography, get yourself a hand-held incident meter. I looked on Ebay yesterday and they're giving them away. You can get a Minolta Autometer IIIF for around $50 or a Flashmeter IV for less than $100. This is the most indispensable piece of equipment I own.

    All camera meters are reflective. Personally, I want to know how much light is falling on the bridge of my subject's nose. Skin tones vary tremendously, so I'm not as interested in how much is bouncing back.

    No matter how sophisticated a camera's metering system, it's still giving you some kind of a reflective average of some part of the scene. That's usually a good-enough approximation, but it's not exactly what you're looking for. You're better off exposing for the light coming in and letting the reflections take care of themselves. 90% of the time, there will be one part of the scene that you want to expose exactly correctly. The rest can be taken care of by looking in the viewfinder. If there are highlights that are going to blow, move your subject or yourself to an angle that either eliminates them or complements you point of emphasis. When all else fails, you can fix extremes with post-processing.

    I've heard folks say that using a hand-held meter is too cumbersome. Takes too much time in fast-moving situations. I call BS. Figuring out whether to use matrix metering or center weighted or 10 or 3 or 1 degree spot or histograms or whatever, then trying to guess what the camera is thinking. That's cumbersome.

    I was a photojournalist and shot more than my share of all kinds of action. I always had time to take 5 seconds to get a good incident reading. If you're indoors, walk over and take a reading by your subject. If you're outdoors, stand in light similar to your subject. (No matter how far you are from your subject you're both pretty much the same distance from the sun.)

    Anyway, back to my original question. Are there any D70 users out there willing to share their thoughts on this box? Has anyone upgraded to a D200? How did it work out?

    Thanks again,
    --ken





    hpandey
    03-05 06:21 PM
    The FDIC has less than 50 billion left but I think if the govt can provide the banks with a trillion dollars then it will certainly bail out FDIC. No need to panic . FDIC will be the last bastion to fall. The govt would certainly not let it happen in any scenario.