Birthday Cake Photo Gallery

images Birthday cake happy 21st Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Birthday Cakes
  • Birthday Cakes



  • sanvika9
    03-03 06:12 PM
    Hello ,

    both father and mother attended visitors visa interview together at hyd counsulate. interview finished on February 18th 2010. no questions to mother in interview just all questions to father only and then said " you will get visa in 5 days " thats all.

    Our father passport came with visa stamping on 26th itself that means counsulate gave that to vfs on 24th february.

    still our mother passport is with counsulate of hyd only. they didnt give to VFS. i checked with vfs.

    Contact Information - U.S. Consulate General Hyderabad, India (http://hyderabad.usconsulate.gov/contact_info.html)

    what to do , total 15 days (i.e; 10 working days ) over. in this above link they gave email id of counsulate. shall i send email to them . if i send email will that effect the mother visa stamping approval in any way like negative way. counsulate phone number also there but that is restricted for urgent/emergency purpose. is this will come under urgent/emergency ?

    if you suggest me to give email to counsulate my father and mother went for interview in regional language as they are not familiar in english. so on mother name itself shall i give email or on behalf of our mother we need to give email. if you dont mind could you please let me know the what exact good words i need to email to counsulate like sample matter .

    please suggest me admin. you might have seen so many members experinces.

    Anybody who experinced in this way please suggect me to go in correct way.

    I really appriciate you for that. Thank you in advance.





    wallpaper Birthday Cakes Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes
  • Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes



  • perm2gc
    08-28 10:28 AM
    I am planning to go to Canada for H1B visa stamping. Will there be any problem if i have company on H1B. I opened in 2003 and My friend is working in that company. I am working for my employer only. Will there be any problem if i have company either in GC stage or getting Visa in Canada.

    Thx
    You can venture business interest even if you are on H1 unless you dont work for that company..

    Good Luck With Your Stamping!!!





    Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Soccer ball Birthday cake
  • Soccer ball Birthday cake



  • AD_2010
    09-15 01:18 PM
    Applying AP second time....

    Application submitted online - 09/09
    Possible RFE date - 09/10 ( I didn't check)
    9/11 and 9/12 (weekends)
    Supporting document received by USCIS - 9/13 (Morning)

    Checked the status on 09/14/2010 - The current status is - Request for Evidence Response Review
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    On September 13, 2010, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address .......
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Soft LUD on 9/14 and 9/15

    Not sure if they issued an RFE or just changed the status. I have just submitted the supporting document after E-File.

    Anyone is similar situation?





    2011 Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Celebration Cake Gallery
  • Celebration Cake Gallery



  • tnite
    09-11 09:31 AM
    I posted this question on another thread but its on page 38-39, so thought I might post as a new thread so that I can get some answer to my concerns...

    I renewed my EAD thru e-filing. Everything was ok but the address to send the Confirmation Receipt is TSC. My initial I-485 is at NSC. My address did not change anytime from the time I applied I-485.

    I entered the correct info in question 11..which was:

    Have you ever before applied for employment auth. form USCIS?
    X Yes(if yes, continue below)
    I checked yes

    which USCIS office?

    My answer:

    LINCOLN, NE date: 08/14/2007

    Should I be worried about this or can I just feel its okay?

    Is this something okay?

    Please let me know....Thanks.

    I too had the same issue but then figured out that when I sent in my 1st EAD App I lived in CT which is serviced by Nebraska and then I moved to MA,which is serviced by Texas. When I applied for my renewal the supporting documents were being asked to mail to Texas. Did you move?



    more...


    Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Farm Animals Birthday Cake
  • Farm Animals Birthday Cake



  • ars01
    02-19 10:51 AM
    As far as I know priority date can ony be transfered when the I-140 is approved. Go ahead and get both I-140 approved and use the earlier date towards the new one at the time of filing of I-485.





    Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Birthday Cake Gallery
  • Birthday Cake Gallery



  • go2roomshare
    10-01 11:05 PM
    Congress Passes Border Fence Bill

    from: http://www.numbersusa.com/index

    Amnesty/Guestworker Programs Denied Before the Election


    (September 30): Late Friday evening, the Senate passed H.R. 6061, the Secure Fence Act, by a 80-19 vote. The House had previously passed H.R. 6061 by a vote of 283-138-1 on September 14. It will now go to the President for signature. No further immigration-related action is expected in either chamber prior to the election.


    This is a great victory, but much more needs to be accomplished. When Congress begins its post-election session on November 13, the push will begin again to pass additional enforcement measures, such as mandatory workplace employment verification and mandatory federal cooperation with state/local law enforcement, and to prevent amnesty and temporary worker programs from being revived.



    more...


    Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes
  • Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes



  • hi there
    10-18 07:18 PM
    yes, I was talking about H1b stamping! Thanks for your reply. That means I need to e-mail them to get an interview slot for my H1b stamping. I don't see any available slots from VFS website for December.
    Thanks once again!





    2010 Soccer ball Birthday cake Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Birthday cake happy 21st
  • Birthday cake happy 21st



  • anilsal
    09-16 09:21 AM
    if they are going to continue to be in closets.



    more...


    Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes;
  • Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes;



  • IV2007
    08-13 09:25 AM
    Anyone's 485 appln recieved by Becca Fischer at NSC on July 2nd & got reciepts ?

    As many of us here I haven't recieved any reciept# nor cheque encashed ?


    -shree
    I140-I485,EAD & AP - Concurrent filing
    Sent Flowers to Mr.Emilio
    Sent emails & made umpteen phone calls to senators.
    Unsure on attending DC Rally





    hair Celebration Cake Gallery Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Birthday Cakes Gallery
  • Birthday Cakes Gallery



  • StuckInTheMuck
    08-03 02:05 PM
    Shameful, yes, but inevitable, because corruption feeds on desperation. Greg Siskind (following the original link) is not sure if there is a trend here, but it seems to me in recent years there is a perceptible shift in the occupation of these fraudsters, moving upscale from small-time crooks to the ringmasters who are supposed to help enforce immigration laws.



    more...


    Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Milestone Birthday Cakes
  • Milestone Birthday Cakes



  • kirupa
    01-18 05:09 AM
    Are you using Silverlight or ASP.net? In Silverlight, here is how you can get a custom character to display:


    myButton.Content = "hello world: \u00FC";

    I used the Windows Character Map application to get the unicode identifier for the �.

    Cheers!
    Kirupa :luigi:





    hot Farm Animals Birthday Cake Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes
  • Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes



  • mk26
    03-23 02:24 PM
    I guess within 24hrs transit should be ok , problem may occur which is very unlikely when flight gets delayed during transint and you have to wait for more than 24 hrs in UK than you might have to take UK DATV or visitor visa.



    more...


    house Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Novelty Birthday Cakes Gallery
  • Novelty Birthday Cakes Gallery



  • sanju
    02-07 03:18 PM
    I have valid H1B visa in my passport.
    Can I travel to India via London.
    Can you please tell me what restrictions we have at london to travel. I heard some European countries have restrictions to travel.

    -------------------------
    For transit flight through London (i.e. UK)
    -------------------------
    If a valid US visa is stamped in your passport and the passport and visa have not expired on the day of your travel, you are exempt from the transit visa requirement at London. If the visa is not stamped in you passport, say you are carrying advance parole travel document, in that case you need a Transit visa.

    -------------------------
    For transit flight through Paris (i.e. France)
    -------------------------
    If a valid US visa is stamped in your passport and the passport and visa have not expired on the day of your travel, you are exempt from the transit visa requirement at Paris. If you are carrying advance parole travel document, in that case too you do not need a Transit visa at Paris.


    Hope this is useful.





    tattoo Birthday Cake Gallery Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Celebration Cake Gallery
  • Celebration Cake Gallery



  • pappu
    03-10 03:11 PM
    You can always add corrections, You are the Admin!

    Do not waste your time on soft LUDs



    more...


    pictures Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Barnyard Birthday Cake Gallery
  • Barnyard Birthday Cake Gallery



  • bayarea07
    02-05 05:56 PM
    Thanks @hibworker
    Have you tried this option before.

    You can use existing visa + new approval notice. Make sure that on arrival the I-94 is stamped until expiration on new approval notice and not the visa expiration date.





    dresses Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. girlfriend Cake Gallery
  • girlfriend Cake Gallery



  • krishna.ahd
    05-01 07:18 AM
    What do you mean by filing ?
    Is there anything to file for AC21 ? I somehow thought it's implicit and you just have to let USCIS know that you have changed your job. That's all. That too is not a mandatory task but most lawyers suggest it to play safe. I think it's matter of sending the letter with details to USCIS.
    You just be prepared to explain at the 485 interview or reply to RFE's or NOID's if sent by USCIS, which wont happen till your 485 date is current or your sponsoring employer withdraws 140.
    Best way to handle this, do not send any detail AC21 to INS, but keep all the documents emeployment offer with job description , paystub and W2 till you get RFE at 485 stage ( If lucky you may not get at all)
    Again you may change job again before 485 stage hit.



    more...


    makeup Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes; Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes
  • Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes



  • royalchallenge
    02-03 05:07 PM
    ^^^





    girlfriend Celebration Cake Gallery Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. pictures Cake Gallery
  • pictures Cake Gallery



  • waitingnwaiting
    11-15 09:39 AM
    This is good news. Once Dream act for undocumented is out. Then they will take up bills for H1Bs.





    hairstyles Milestone Birthday Cakes Birthday Cake Photo Gallery. images Cake Gallery | Birthday
  • images Cake Gallery | Birthday



  • snathan
    03-31 08:02 AM
    Hi..

    Need some urgent help here..

    One of my friend is working for X employer on L1 Visa since 2007. He applied for H1B visa through Y company in 2008 quota, luckily he got it but never joined the company. Now his L1 visa is about to expire.

    Question is

    What will happen to his H1B visa after L1 visa renewal ?

    Thanks in advance

    When the H1B was approved if COS was filed and approved, your friend is in trouble. The moment the H1B was approved with COS - means the H1B was coming into effect based on the effective date and L1 was gone. But if your friend did not join the company who sponsored the H1B and still working with L1 - he is out of status. L1 was invalid and he didnot join the H1B sponsor. Effectively he does not have any visa now.

    But if the H1B was not filed as COS - Change of Status, he is fine. Now if you go to renew the L1, he would lose the H1B. Whatever the latest visa became valid. So if he wants to switch over to H1B and if its not expired, he may need to file for COS.





    lorebarba27
    07-30 02:33 PM
    I saw in some forums that the O�Net Code was revised down grading the Specific Vocational Preparation level of most IT jobs to greater than 2 years and up to and including 4 years.
    In this way, I read that the key to apply under EB2 is only being �Research� : research into fundamental computer and information science.

    Can I be a Software Engineer/Researcher?

    Please advise, I am lost

    Thank you





    Navkcl
    06-21 02:29 PM
    Please advise,
    I had a citation 3 yrs back and I paid fine in the court for tresspasing...
    Is this going to be effect on my GC process..I am preparing to apply I-485

    Thanks in Advance